Re: [T3] Vehicle height

<x-flowed>Thanks for looking Russ- you're right of course there are too many variables, but a ballpark figure would be handy. I guess thats why VW only gave out figures for the spring plate angle for height setting. Should the door sill be horizontal or which way should it slope? Mine slopes down towards the back. I carry a box of tools weighing probably 20Kg all the time in the boot, but rarely anything more than that. I have been subjecting the car to a route to my work for the past 3 years that has a huge number of speed bumps that would kill all suspensions eventually. I replaced the outer rubber bushes last year which I think improved the camber a bit, but it seems to have come back again. I didn't replace the inner bushes though. Perhaps I'll try some of the harder PU bushings before I go to the trouble of trying replacement arms. Or I might try to get some Squareback torsion bars as has been suggested in the past.
Thanks again,

Mark