[T3] just bought pigalle

Hello!
My name is Jon and I live in Sweden.
I have since about two month ago bought a 66 fastback
with the red interior option (pigalle). I have
understood this is rare but I don«t know exactly how
rare. Does anyone of you know how many are known to
still exist? And what value the car might have?
I am looking to do a more or less perfect resto on
this one. I have previously restored a 67 fasty, but
that was a rolling resto. This time I want to do it
body off and everything.
I also have a t4 engine out of a 914 that I originally
planned for the 67. I have been playing with the
thought of a real low pigalle t3 with porsche braking
and the t4. Trying to build it like it was there from
the factory. In which ways would this affect the
value?
As soon as possible I will post pics somewhere on the
net, problem is the digicam is broken.

Here is the (beware long) story of how I bought the
car.
I saw a white t3 for sale in a Swedish car-mag.
Looking at the picture close up it seemed as if the
steeringwheel was red (which was interesting of
course). It was so late in the evening that I could«nt
call the seller, but I scanned the thumbnailpic and
via some laboration in photoshop, I could see both the
red steeringwheel and dash and knew I had to have the
car...
The owner turned out to be 87 years old and had
decided that it was about time to quit driving. He had
no interest in cars whatsoever and sold the car for
5000 swedish kronor (something like 600 usd) The next
day I took the train down to the south of Sweden,
bought it, and drove the car some 800 km to my home in
the north.
The man had owned the car since 67 and looked after it
quite good. Interior has just a few marks and the
carpet has been covered with rubber mats. No splits in
dash and no ripped seats. The wings are a diffrent
story..
Funny thing, the man gave me the tip to always dim of
the speedo-light when driving in daylight. This would
save the bulbs, so I could buy gas for the money they
would cost. I dont know if he was joking but I said
nothing of the wings and the cost of a resto...