[T3] ALmost Done w/ my Car!!

I will be at the VW Classic on the 13th, I've run into
a snag or two but I'm sure i'll make it through. It
may still be 'under construction' but for the most
part its done.

I've attacked the color sanding and all is well with
the exception of a few spots i need to touch up,
tuesday its going in for a headliner and re-install
the frnt/rear glass w/ the og trim (if the fat trim
will fit after market rubber)If not oh well, I've
decided after seeing some of your stock cars that this
is not going to be a fine example of a stock car, as
i've already done away with og vinyl flooring etc.

This is to be my daily driver so im not to concerned
with the show scene, im lowering the front and adding
my chrome empi 5's (partly because i wont have my
stock wheels painted, and i have no og caps).

cya,
Robert