RE: [T3] air handling unit/fan/windshield seals

Hi Jim,

I just had a little time at a job site waiting for a sub. So while waiting I
thought I'd take a look at the wiring. It turns out one of the wires had
fallen off the switch. I tinkered with it a bit, and turns out the females
of the spade connectors were loose, so I crimped them a bit, put them back
on, re-installed the switch...and all is good to go. Now I have an operating
fan-thanks!

Now I need to find the other leak-as my car still gets wet inside when it
rains. At this point I am thinking windshield seal, and I need a new
windshield anyway-and they are free with insurance here in Massachusetts.
Although I think I need to buy the actual gasket-the install and glass are
covered by insurance. My gasket has the chrome strip in it. Suggestions on
sources for this? I know I asked about this before, but can't find the
answers and the search archive never seems to work.

-Kevin