Re: [T3] disassembling the vent wing for new seal, how do you take it apart?

<x-flowed>The reproduction seals I've seen are made so that you don't really need to remove the rivets, and I'd recommend against removing them if you can avoid it because it's very hard to align everything properly and get a factory-like result when hand setting the new rivets. I bought new rivets and fiber washers (Russ is right, you really need them) at Bill and Steve's a few years ago-- they probably still sell them.

Scott
62 VW1500 KG