Re: [T3] parts from DDB

<x-flowed>It's been about 3-4 days since I've heard anything and I have sent 3 e-mails. All is good now I just recieved his e-mail as Murphy's law always works for me. All I need to do is start to wonder and poof it's there. It's like I am magic.

type3@comcast.net wrote:

I think we're all innocent victims of the walmart/super target economy.  this "have it whenever you want it in 1 minute or less" culture is not an accident.  no wonder so many other nations want nothing to do with our globalization experiment!

OK - i'm off the soapbox...as I'm guilty of it too...

pd

Mike wrote:

Has anyone ever had trouble buying parts from DDB. I want to buy a set of rear arm rests they had for sale on Samba. I got one response about a question I asked but they will not respond to me wanting to buy them.

I've bought several items from Martin and the guys at the DDB. Martin usually checks his e-mail in the evening (my time anyway due to a 3 hour time zone difference) and does his corresponding then. I've talked to several others who have had positive responses / parts orders filled. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, and I'm currently working on a parts order for him to fill.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
71 Square, Now a 2 seat Roadster, pics can be seen at; http://volksrods.com or http://photo.starblvd.net/bobnotch