[T3] Revelation 009 dizzy a few paragraphs

Hi all,

I had a horrible revelation this weekend.  I was adjusting the idle on my
carbs and doing a general quick check up (oil, timing, etc).  I decided to
check on the dizzy's part number because every since I own the car I have
been baffled at the lack of a vacumm cylinder.  The part number included the
digits "009", a few minues ago, while looking at some sites, I realised that
I also have a Bosh 009 blue coil.  In over a year of owning a T3, and
hearing about 009s and blue coils (as the parts not to have in your T3), it
never occurred to me to pay attention to what I have in my engine.

So I regret to say that I  have a 009 setup with stock dual solexes.

Needless to say (when I have time away from an impending birth, renovations,
and work) I will be looking for a t3 specific dizzy.

Questions: If I go to a pick-n-pull place and I am lucky enough to find a T3
sitting there, how do I test the dizzy to make sure that it will be a bolt
on purchase rather than a restore-bolt-on purchase?

--
Petri
71 Notch (with an unexpected 009)