Re: [T3] Reinstalling the fuel injection?

ISP West's new over the top exhaust set
> ups.

Likely to cook your inlet boot to a crisp

 I have a friend with a BN-2 gas heater that he'll sell me cheap.  That
> should take care of foggy windows on those occasional cold Summer
mornings.

Not really, they only dump out in one spot, and are on full boar or nothing.
they dont blow on the windows... you could make up a custom setup im sure
but it would be alot of work.  Ask the Thing owners about heating their cars
with the gas heaters.

I should be fairly easy, Id leave time to find any problem that may have
caused it to be removed in the first place but if the harness hasnt been
butchered it should be fine.  Its much easier than putting on Carbs,  you
set it to spec's and your done!  "Set it and Forget it".  Use all new fuel
line though.

KEith