Re: [T3] interior resto

On 10 May 2004 at 23:54, Dave & Kris wrote:

> How do all?!  I'm going to be doing the interior restoration for my 72 SQ BK
> and I wanted to see if any of you had any thoughts on interior
> manufacturer's?  TMI and Sewfine have been recommended mostly but I as I've
> never really been exposed to interior work, I'm not real certain about
> either of them.  I know that Sewfine is substantially more expensive but put
> out a high quality product.  TMI, I've heard, also has a quality product
> line but seem to be much less expensive.

I've bought from Sewfine, with some success and some difficulties. Once the
problems were ironed out the product was fine, but along the way they admitted
that they didn't actually make the OE style seat covers that I bought from
them.

I've heard that TMI is the best source for OE style interior pieces. I'd try
there next time I'm looking for such things.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org