[T3] From Type 3 Central

<x-flowed>
Hello all-
Just wanted to share some photos from the latest projects..

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=72398

This motor was built and install this week, hope to fire up the car soon.

The original Polished motor installed.... http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=72346 [we hope to have this car at the classic]

The DDB Shop is coming along well, we are busy and have been burning the late oil...
I want to send out a BIG-Thanks to our newest member.(the one the only)...HAL [3-brakes will get me to Parma] S.
He has been helping out with all sorts of projects and keeping me sane.

This week we finished up a auto to manual conversion...it is now a hydraulic clutch-no cables here!
Whew! that was a learning curve.

Also if dealing with all the projects wasn't enough we learned that our "landlord" had not been paying the mortgage or utility's for the last 6 months. Well the Original Owner of the property took it back over and after a bit of coaxing they decide to let us stay on a tempory month to month basis. (sucks). So we are try to keep a good attitude about this and trying to plug along.

Thanks again-

Martin Magnia

The DDB, Portland OR

WWW.TheDDB.com