Re: [T3] dual carbs

If I recall right, I think I removed them on my yellow fasty. Of course I
live in CA and only drove it in nice weather. The venturis were also swapped
for larger ones along with a smoothing and polishing of the thoats to try to
provide more/better airflow.
Yes, I was bored. Seemed to make a small difference, but I'll never really
know.
I did play with jetting a lot and did some actual data gathering from it. My
list of jets and what they did went with my box of carbs though. I'll ask if
he still has it by some off chance. It was also for performance. Had nothing
to do with gas mileage. It was the typical trial and error method, nothing
fancy like a dyno.

-Patrick D.