Re: [T3] air intake bellows

For my clamps I justed used a couple of the larger plumping clamps I found at the local hardware store, its easy enough to put 2 or 3 together, sorta ghetto, doesnt look right but hey it works, no sucking in of any sort and as far as my weekends kicking off, well i just got pulled over about 30 min. ago by a police officer for being a little "tippsy", ok by california standards i was right on the line of a DUI. Officer let me park my truck and let me take a taxi home. Proof that not all cops are jerks! Also the fasty should finally be on the road in two weeks after a long year and a half of sitting in the driveway. Just in time for the sacto bugorama, see you there. OK Ill shut up now.        Jonathan

69FASTY

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.