[T3] Some things do not add up.

I was working on my Fasty's engine and the more in depht I get the strange it gets and I explain; I was taking my exhaust off and notice that the apron and right rear fender have bondo but when I bought it there was no mention of this. I took the right tire off and notice the starter motor is some aftermarket brand not a Bosch 12v as I tought I was going to find. I took the engine down and notice the throw-out bearing is a Sach's and so is the pressure plate. Are they suppost to be bosch, sachs is a Brazilian brand right? I am going to begin teardown of my longblocl today so I wonder what else will I find wrong or replaced with non bosch.

I also wanted to ask about an alignment issue. When I bought the vehicle it was lowered already and the left rear tire is closer to the fender that right side. It just looks like the rearend is somehow shifted to the left of the vehicle. I wonder if this was caused if it was in a collission and was hit from the right shifting everything to the left in the rear. I just don't know.

David/Cathy/Josue
   Max/Preciosa
97 Outback
67 Fastback