Re: [T3] HELP

Last year when we were travelling to the Type 3 meeting in Germany, it was
most
impressive how the traffic slips in and out of the overtaking lane

dave here in germany 125 mph is not fast in england you would lose your
licence however here there is allways somebody who if you are in the fast
lane will be up your backside wanting to get past !!! the advisory speed
limit is 155mph this is the speed at which factory cars are goverened but
the people who have cars that can do these speeds will think nothing of
having the governor legally removed by a tuning firm!

an audi i think s4 passed me the other day and he must have been doing in
excess of 160mph and the sound!!!

neil verdon get out of the fast lane or die! is my moto.