Re: [T3] HELP

Kevin wrote:
> Actually in the US you are supposed to only pass on
> the inside lane, and
> travel on the right lane. Unfortunately people
> rarely travel in the far left
> lane, it ends up empty, then folks drive in the
> middle lane, and the passing
> lane gets clogged...

In my state, passing is legal on the right, but you must be able to do it
safely. here are no "lane restrictions, except forthe very large trucks, which
must keep to the right lane(s) except to pass. The "left lane bandits" are also
here, driving big SUVs and pick up trucks, and any thing else they feel like.
Of course in this state, speed limits are just a suggestion as everyone drives
at least 10 over or more. I normally drive my type3 in the right lane, as I'm
normally just taking my time, and am in no hurry when I'm in it. : )  Just my
take on it.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       71 Square, Now a 2 seat Roadster, pics can be seen at;
http://volksrods.com or http://photo.starblvd.net/bobnotch