Re: [T3] More help with 65 Variant Bumpers

Repro's NO, but what you want to do is eather have the originals straighened
and there are alot of places that will do that or get a good set of straight
ones (and they are out there) and have them rechromed by a QUALITY rechomer.
You want triple plating with the copper layer... so as you state find a
place that does this for collector cars etc, and not for the collision
repair industry.

Keith