[T3] NOS T3 fender beading (update)

Okay, seems as there was a small mix-up.
The black fender beading is $300 for a set since it is the most desireable
and hardest to come by.
All other colors are still $200 a set.

I think Jason W. wants singles, so I believe the Anthracite notchback set is
available. If you are wanting it, email me. First email has first dibs.

My sincere apologies,
Patrick D.
tuff240@prodigy.net
AIM: tuff24x