Re: [T3] RMMW, Type 3 owners will likely lose

Its this way in the Opel world too, but there is always someone who has
stashed hoards of this stuff away.
We had repops made for Opel windshield seals, obviously in very small
quantities, and they ended up about $120 ea.  I Still daily drove my Opel
till about 3 years ago, the secret is KNOWING where to go to get that one
year only radiator hose or  whatever you need... and in the T3 world, its
THIS LIST :-)

Keith