Re: Lots of T3 Parts! (I finally got a scanner!)

Man you guys with access to the computers at home during the day or at work
are having all the fun! I get the threads at night when all the bantering is
dahm near done. The nipples are dust caps for eithor the heater wires that
come from the pan or are a cap for the throttle cable on the back tin. The 3
grey boots are as Pat said for the pre 64 cars with the tunnel mount turn
knob heater controll. It helped blend the full mat in with the metal tube
comming out of the pan. I knew the 62 T34 gasket answer and the master
cylinder shield guard too! OK Na na na I feel better now.

See who can guess the seal to the lower left of the grey shift boot as well
as the 4 white squares with the holes in them laying on it.
http://www.tuff240.com/images/t3/badcamberggoodies04.jpg

Oh and Andre, look at all those ash tray knobs! Ill still get you one, I
promise.

jason