Re: Lots of T3 Parts! (I finally got a scanner!)

> In http://www.tuff240.com/images/t3/badcamberggoodies04.jpg:
> What is the black rectangular piece with a hump in the middle?  It's near
> the bottom center, right above the Bus turn signal lenses.

Yes, Andre is right. There is a skid plate/shield for the master cylinder
that bolts to the front of the pan for earlier single circuit cars. It has 2
mounting holes on the right side of it in that picture. To the right of that
is the air cleaner rubber bellow piece that connects the 2 upper pieces of
the air cleaner together for dual carb cars. Not sure which piece you are
referring to.

Can you identify the rubber gasket just above the second bus turn signal
lense and to the right of the cut-off solenoids? That's a pretty cool piece
that most T3 people won't recognize.

> In http://www.tuff240.com/images/t3/badcamberggoodies05.jpg:
> What is in the orange "Ruck..." box?

If you look just below the box there is a notchback back up light. It is out
of that box. So it is accesory back up lights for notchback.

-Patrick D.