Re: Lots of T3 Parts! (I finally got a scanner!)

> Woah!  I believe that is the most teak and pigalle stuff I have seen in
one
> place.  :)

Haha, yeah, I always had a special place in my heart for the early 66 cars
with all red or brown interiors. There is rumor of a blue one not too far
from me, but getting the guy that found it to relinquish it's location has
been an on-going battle for almost 10 years now. 8-0 I wonder if it's still
there even?

I have found some parts to support the fact that there MIGHT have actually
been a blue interior car, but have yet to see one or hear of another other
than this car. Parts I found were shift boot, seat knobs, and door panels.
All early 66 vintage (all NOS except the door panels) and those parts were
only colored if the entire interior was. A Baltic Blue with all Blue
interior car would be enough to pull me back into the the T3 game. :-)

> I used your photos as an early Type 3 test to see if I could identify
> everything pictured.  I could not.

What could you not identify? (general picture location and which picture)

-Patrick D.