[T3] Fuel Line Routing '67

Where does the fuel line get routed in the engine bay?
Right now mine comes over the top of the front firewall
sheet metal in the middle, goes under the air cleaner,
and to the fuel pump. I know this is wrong, but I can't
recall the proper routing.

I suspect that the hole in the firewall on the lower
left is where it is supposed to come through, then
back towards the coil, then turn to the middle to the
fuel pump. There is a clip on the tin there that is
the correct size to route the fuel line through.

I thought I retained messages concerning how much
fuel line is needed, but can't find any, and the
archives are down.

How much fuel (and what diameter(s)) are needed to
replace all of the hoses in a stock dual carb car?
This information would make a nice addition to the
FAQ section of the website.

Interesting that the only place that there is a hose
clamp of any type is on the plastic fuel filter. Not
a clamp anywhere else.

Jeff '67 Sqbk