Re: +AFs-T3+AF0- Purest Type 3 group? RANT+ACEAIQAh-

<x-charset utf-7>I cant wait to see +ACM-10 dropped with louvers+ACE- :) I learned something new
about early T3 production. When I say early I mean like the first 20,000 T3
ever produced. Alex at ISP was gracious enough to show me around the
workings of the shop yesterday when I picked up some stuff. In there is a
1000 vin ruby notch with a sunroof. Killer in its own right but the sunroof
was not the same as the cable one on my 63. Alex called it a wide sunroof
and it popped open with a handle and was pushed back by hand+ACE- All steel mind
you like the cable ones. It was narrower but longer than a cable common one.
I had heard once along time ago about these but never seen one in person.
Pretty fricken cool and I wish Id taken some pics.

Another Item I forgot about with the early cars was the tranny is different.
The drive arms at the end are not cast (the part where the shock connects)
but are stamped metal. Alex had one out of a car that he showed me. When I
got home I checked my 18,000 vin blue notch and it has the stamped metal
ones, COOL+ACE-

This is the kind of stuff that drives me now a days. As Pat said I probly
did realize how cool the early stuff is (pre 64).

Keep it pure,

jason

+AD4- Jason,
+AD4- I think it's that you come to realise how cool they are even in stock form
+AD4- after you have had one and really get into them. I was always a +ACI-stock+ACI-
guy
+AD4- when it came to the 63 and earlier cars. Back about ten years ago the
64-73
+AD4- cars were a lot more plentiful and it wasn't such a big deal to mildly
+AD4- customize one. These days it seems like ANY year is hard to find.
+AD4-