Re: [T3] Auto Tranny FAQ?

Yes. I have noticed that effect in the past too. My tranny does have a very
slow leak. I checked the fluid the first time I drove the car after doing
the jobs and it was low. I added some, but did not have time to check the
level again. You could be right; possibly I still need to add some more.

Daniel