Re: [T3] just an FYI to all

<x-flowed>At 06:08 AM 3/4/04, Jim Adney wrote:
On 3 Mar 2004 at 22:34, Brian wrote:
> the gol is working so far!
I feel like I must have missed something. What is the "gol"?

Whoops ... okay, lemmie clarify. The Gol was a Brazilian VW model, somewhat
related to the VW Fox ('87-93). The earlier models had a front-mounted aircooled
engine with a unique shroud (upright). Some of the versions had 1300 engines,
some had 1600 engines. Some ran on gasoline, others ran on ethanol. I think they
also were either single or dual carburated depending on year/engine/fuel but I'm
not sure.

</x-flowed>