Re: [T3] Flooding carbs

<x-flowed>

Use a long screwdriver, sticking the blunt end in your ear and the other end on different parts of the engine, to trace down the source of a noise. One thing that can do this is the generator. It COULD be the bearings, but I find that it is more often due to buildup of dirt on the pole pieces. This rubs on the armature and is easily fixed by just taking the generator apart and carefully wiping off the dirt buildup.

It's not the generator. I know what a screaming generator sounds like.

This noise only happens when the car is moving, and _could_ be from the final drive or the rear wheels. Last time I had a similar noise, it turned out to be a seized brake cylinder holding the brake shoe against the drum. Hopefully it's not the CV joints self destructing after my inept attention, but I don't think it is. I really need to drive the car around and see if it goes away, or if I can identify it.

Daniel