Re: [T3] VW Mechanic's/Geru's Make it sound so easy !

Yeah, I picked up quite a few shortcuts and tricks growing up from him.
It's the stuff I picked up that makes me look like some sort of Honda
guru to the guys I help around here. :)   I'll do something, and they
are in awe, and in the back of my mind I'm thinking "my dad showed me
that when I was 10." :)

--
Mark Wolfe                                   http://www.wolfenet.org
gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7  64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71

                                                    http://www.despair.com