Re: [T3] See we have rust on the west coast!

<x-flowed>
Still, the system introduced in '71 was much superior in every
way.

Jim-
What is the difference in a 68 harness than a 71?
To the best of my memory the harness is the same from 66/67-73
It runs in side the cabin up against the rocker to the regulator and out to the rear behind the drivers rear fender.

As most of the cars we have torn down were this way.

Some thime next week the process of re-welding the rockers will start.

Wait until you see pictures from the other rocker........

Martin Magnia

The DDB, Portland OR

For all your T3 needs see us.
WWW.TheDDB.com