[T3] EFI engine stalls when warm

Hey guys,
I have been trying to get a 71 T3 EFI MT engine to run with some successes
and some failures.
Right now, the problem is that the engine will consistently run fine when I
start it up and let it idle. While the engine is warming up it runs and
drives fine, but eventually it loses power and stalls out when it's warmed
up. I have done a lot to get the car in running order: new plugs, plug
wires, points and condenser, adjusted the valve lash, oil change, cleaned up
injectors and they're working great, used muir's guide to checking EFI
components and all electrical checks are within range.
I was thinking it might have something to do with the pressure sensor from
what I read in manuals, the electrical checks were good, but I decided to
open it up and see if there was anything obviously wrong. I found that the
pressure sensor was full of motor oil (which probably happened when the
engine was out of the car, I left the sensor attached so as not to lose it
and I think when I lifted the engine sideways , some motor oil went into the
pressure sensor) ... so I cleaned it out with kerosene and put it back
together. This didn't change a thing.
I can't remember if the spark was still good when the engine got hot, but
for sure it was fine when the engine was cold.
-Richard Steinburg