RE: rear sway bar

<x-flowed>> > >Hello, i have a 67 sqaureback. I was looking at the rear end the other
day and noticed i have a sway bar (roll bar, z bar?). Its all complete except the bottom 2 snubbers are missing. Do they sell these?

> I've seen ISP West selling replacement rubber kits for these on eBay in the
> past.

CIP1 sells a kit that has all the parts. I took a quick look again and im only missing one of the
lower snubber things, the big ones in the bug kit look the same as my top ones and it looks
like they have one that will replace the lower one im missing (its smaller), its even available
seperately. The whole kit has the bushings and all the snubbers, i have no clue if its comparable
to what we need, but im sure i can butcher a snubber into submission that will work, now
making all of them, im not so sure of, im just doing the one im missing..
jasonw