Re: [T3] Invasion Update

Thanks John!!  I made the rounds at Litchfield today  (WOW!  it was sunny!)
and I think Ive convinced a couple more, one very nice 66 Beige Square, Euro
version.. in MINT condition with the towel racks and all!

Looks like we will also have a PARTS NOTCH for sale!  its a 66 if I recall
right, and a Roach but complete and it has some useful parts on it.  $150
but Im not sure if the guy wants to only sell it whole or let it be parted
out.

Only weeks away now!!

Keith

Keith Park