Re: [T3] Heater boxes on muffler

<x-flowed>BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

Phil wrote:

I am looking for a set of heater boxes that mount to the muffler. Not the
Heat exchangers, but the boxes that have the large threaded hole.
It is for a 1967 Notchback.

Yeah, and I'm looking for a right pre-heater myself for a later muffler. I've already got the muffler and left pre-heater. I want to use it on my 65 Notch. Sorry for hijacking your thread Phil.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
71 Square, Now a 2 seat Roadster, pics can be seen at; http://volksrods.com

If you can show me a picture of what you want, I'll see what I can do.
I pulled a bunch of T3 engines / parts out from under the work bench today and will be selling them whole, or parting them out.

Greg