[T3] Distributor rebuild

<x-flowed> I'm finally putting a stock dual carb vac. advance distributor back together. It's been over year since I took it apart and I can't remember how it all went together. Bentley is useless, but Elfrink has an exploded diagram, can someone confirm the order of bits (311 905 205G = '67)
1) drive dog, pin and spring "clip"
2) steel washer
3) fiber washer
4) distributor body
5) fiber washer
6) steel washer
7) shaft
Regarding the dog, I drew a sketch when I disassembled it, so I can get it back on the same. However, this doesn't seg. with the pg. 225 and 226 pix in Elfrink. The pix are 90 deg. off my shaft configuration, I couldn't install the dog like this if I wanted to. The pix shows that with the engine in #1 firing position (dog 60deg. off centerline), the rotor and housing notch will point to left rear of car. However, this distributor in #1 position will locate the rotor and notch pointing to left front. I think this is the only direction the vacuum can will fit too. I've only had an 009 dizzy, so I don't really know how this should fit, my current #1 position is right rear.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR