[T3] big problem!

Hello all,

I just had a serious headache become major.

I noticed an oil leak last week.  Inoticed it wasn't coming from the drain but from the pump. I took off the back half and got to the pump. One of the bottom studs was broken off. After opening up the pump and scraping off a ton of gunk, I found the stud was shaved off flat at the block. After trying to drill into the stud for two days it suddenly went through with ease. Well to make a long story short, the bit slipped off the stud and went through the block, breaking off the small corner on the outside of the stud.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to a) how to remove the rest of the stud and b) is there a fix for the corner? I'm stuck for ideas and I don't want to do any more damage. Thanks for any help.

John
65 square
01 NB