Re: [T3] Special Tools for raising Ride heigth?

yes and no, it usually ends up with issues though.  The good part is that if
it was lowered then somebody was in there recently and the splines will
probably come apart, but if its been lowered for long expect to find alot of
broken or damaged parts in the beam, and possibly a bent lower arm.  I can
send you the front end FAQ if youd like.

Keith

Subject: [T3] Special Tools for raising Ride heigth?