Re: [T3] Backup lights not working (revisited)

Jeff wrote:
>Found the fuse and it was blown. After I replaced it,
>still no dice. I checked the bulbs and got one to come
>on. Could this just be a wiring issue or might I have
>a problem with the switch?

You might want to look at your ground connections. Having one light light up
means power is getting where it's supposed to. You've checked the bulbs, so
that's a link in the chain, checking that there's power and a ground. I need to
do this to my Notch within the next 3 weeks or less. : ) The last time I
looked, all the wires were in place, but I have had the bumper off, which means my
ground connection might not be as good as it was. In our case, the bumper
provides the ground side of the connection thru the body. Just a thought, and I
hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       71 Square, Now a 2 seat Roadster, pics can be seen at;
http://volksrods.com