Re: [T3] washer fluid hose

> > I disconnect the hose, but too late/the hose inside my car burst. Can this
> > be patched anyway? Or do I need to replace a whole section of hose? If I
> > need to replace-where can I get replacement hose-at any FLAPS?

I used clear polythene tubing as I couldn't find any rubber.   It needs a bit of
warming to soften it to go over the ends but it's fine and doesn't leak.  The
higher pressure is specified for the Squareback, and as you normally need to
re-charge the air in the spare to use up a full bottle of water, I don't put the
higher pressure in mine in the interests of the components lasting longer.  The
Type 34 won't need the higher pressure anyway, as it can't be loaded as much as
to neeed 36psi for the rear if the spare is needed - that's the only reason the
extra pressure is stated for the Squareback.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------