Re: [T3] hose kits?

On 7 Jul 2004 at 13:29, Dave Hall wrote:

> Would that include fabric covered type, like the original ones?

> From: "Hank Dirksen" <hank.dirksen@toro.com>

> > My employer operates a hose plant in Melbourne Australia, where we manufacture
> every colour hose, red, blue, green, yellow, black and clear, needed and
> suitable for all types of uses, water, air, gas and fuels in most sizes.
> Unfortunately we do not export to the US yet but will be soon, probably before
> the end of the year. We are owned by a US company.

If your company makes red and green in the required sizes of external braid
hose that our VWs used, then perhaps YOU are the right person to start making
small amounts of this available by mail. If you can supply such a product, I
would be interested in buying a small amount just to supply the US listees.

What US company owns this company, and what is the name of your company?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org