RE: [T3] crashed 67 fastback for sale/parting out

i'll buy the rear view mirror. not screwed in right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew [mailto:mattsg@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:48 PM
To: type3 List
Subject: [T3] crashed 67 fastback for sale/parting out

located in san marcos (north of san diego) california, pretty much only
major damage is passenger side from front wheel to door, everything else is
worth a look.. bent the pan and curled the door at the passenger side, guy
hit me pretty hard, but most interior parts are still ok, the 67 only chrome
handles/cranks/whatnot still intact if you need those.. also most body parts
except the effected passneger side is good. will sell the whole thing less
engine for cheap, or email me with what you need and we can neg. a price per
part.

Engine is hi-po 2212cc engine with 45 dellortos fitting under the lid.
everything new or good used(engine tin, etc.), cutsom setup built by myself
with professional help with blueprinting of engine. everything was built
right, does not create excessive heat. just looking to get some compensation
back from it, not looking for high $ amount so ... willing to take offers on
the engine if anyone is interested. was put into the car not a week before
the accident.