[T3] Headlight and other help

<x-flowed>I removed and replaced my left fender this weekend and when I reconnected the headlights, I only get highbeams. I removed them again and cleaned the connectors, including the ground in the frunk, I double checked my wiring and the fuses but still no headlights. Anyone have any Ideas? I think I had this problem the last time I took off a fender but I can't remember what I did to fix it. The terminals probably just need another thorough cleaning.

Also, I used a good auto paint that matches my stock Clemetine Orange on the new fender, however, what is the next step in the process? The paint is on but it feels rather rough to the touch. I read some info on body work and it mentioned using 1000 - 2500 grit sandpaper and wet sanding it, then use rubbing compound. Can anyone with experience give me some pointers?

Thanks!

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
http:/jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm