[T3] trying to pull Motor on 69FB(fi)

I started to pull motor this morning but could not get the heat echangers
off due to rust. Has anyone pulled a motor leaving them on and diconnecting
them from the input to the shell? Also it appears that this motor has been
out before. When it was put back in the cooling tin was put on the wrong
side of the flanges of the heat exchangers making access to some bolts
impossible. The main thing is I don't want to damage the heating components
because they work and are hard to come by. Also one fresh air tube
(passenger side is missing). Incidently how can I be sure this is the
correct motor for the car? One more thing I checked the compression of the
cylinders and one of them was a little low 107. I'm not sure the correct
number, but if you are standing facing the motor it is left side closest to
the firewall. Is that too low? If so what should I replace? Sorry to be so
ignorant on the subject.

Mark - 69FB