Re: [T3] Welding new rockers and such

<x-flowed>Got the exact unit a couple months ago & definitely recommend it :-) However, the hand-held masks that normally come with the welders do come in handy at times. If anything it allows someone to watch you ;-)

   Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing, '73 Porsche 914
   http://www.icbm.org/
   Portland, Oregon

John Jaranson wrote:

I have one of the auto-darkening helmets from Harbor Freight. Best investment I ever made for welding. My weld quality went up by orders of magnitude when I switched to the auto-darkening helmet. Plus I was welding faster. Highly recommended. They even had it on sale for $49 a few weeks ago...