Re: [T3] Winter Question

I trickle my batteries with 30ma all winter.. lead acid batteries HATE to be
left sitting, they sulfate.  I start the cars (I can get at) once during the
winter and warm them up... circulate the oil and scare off all the mice,
also keeps fresh fuel in the injectors.  I also pump the brakes quite a bit.

Keith