Re: [T3] generator pulley

Thank you for helping me with that pulley, Jim.

Based on your recommendation, I am planning to replace the voltage regulator. I bought one from NAPA auto parts a year or so ago but the problem at that time turned out to be something else.  So it's been sitting on my shelf since then.

I have noticed lately a faint noise like a card in bicycle spokes. The noise stopped after the pulley broke. I thought the noise was the brushes against the commutator. It could have been the VR, bit it didn't seem to come from under the seat.

Gary