re:how's the cars running in New England running/roof rack question?

I am just outside boston in somerville,MA...i try not to drive my squareback
in the winter, but my other car is a '65 bus, and when I need to get
somewhere-the squareback is a more reliable starting vehicle, my bus is 6V
and doesn't like starting in the winter....it actually got pretty warm
inside when I was on the highway, which is pretty good considering the
doorseals are pretty much non-existent...I did notice an odd noise form the
right rear when driving in the very cold, sounds  like the shock absorber is
really stiff or something...

Hey dennis-I think you gave me that lead on a guy named wally crane and his
VW graveyard, I emailed him a few times, he responded then
I haven't heard from him since...any idea how to get in touch with him?

-kevin guarnotta

'65 kombi
'71 sqbk
somerville, ma