Re: [T3] Notch engine lid clip

Jason wrote:
>Anyway it looks possible to make one if you can find the springy
>wire. Some specific bends but doable. Here is the shots of mine.

>http://thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?search+Notchback%20decklid%20clip%20

Jason, could you send the little details about where the bends are located?
I'd also like to get the wire diameter, and the end bend radius. I'd appreciate
it, as I'd like one for my 65 Notch. I figure, if I have the bend locations,
I could at least try and make one. I would have already done so, but I hadn't
seen one before. Thanks.

P.S. I got to looking for the address for Economotors, turns out I was just
thinking it was Econo, turns out it actually was Empi that the articles were
reporting on. Doh. The only thing I do know, is that they were located in
Riverside. You might try asking on STF in the t-1 section, as there are some older
guys from the area that might know (like Dave Cormack). I hope that will help.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       71 Square- now a 2 seat Roadster, under construction. Pictures can be
seen here; http://photo.starblvd.net/bobnotch