[T3] how's the cars running in New England running/roof rack question?

hello all,

 Although my squareback is a long way from running
right now I am dying to know how all the type 3 people
who are living in New England are dealing with the
bone chilling cold and effects of this cold on their
type 3's (ie the running
mechanical/electrical/heating).  I am also wondering
who lives in the Mass area out of this list.  I live
in Amesbury, Ma and am around near the border of New
Hampshire. Any one nearby at all?

Also one other question.  Has anyone heard of a
company that made roof racks called ASM.  I have one
of their roofracks and want to restore it (it is
chrome and will look sweet when restored) but I don't
know if this company still exists at all.  Any help is
definitely appreciated in this matter.

sincerely;

dennis perusse
1973 squareback (wip)