Re: [T3] Notch engine lid clip

<x-flowed>K, i just called ISP West.. They call it the engine lid spring apparently and there are two styles.. an early one and a late one. He said it's held in by a C-Clip I can get at any hardware store. So, they do have an early style one... in stock ready to ship... NOS. $75. ouch.

I understand supply and demand but is that how much those little buggers really go for?

- jacin