[T3] not running

<x-flowed>i just got a call about my 1970 square FI, and the guy wants to look at it today. i told him it runs good, even though i have not been able to get it started yesturday. i thought it was just because of how cold it is. so i rolled it into the garage last night and it ran for a min, but with no power(couldn't even get up my driveway).

so i go out to start it today thinking it is warm enough, but nothing. just cranks over. my timing light is showing a spark (but slow) at the coil while cranking, but no spark at each of the plug wires.

the points are new and the cap and rotor look ok. i'm getting ~12v at the positive term of the coil, but no go. i evenput some gas in the intake (before i knew it was spark) and it did not run. what should i try next? i don't want to be a liar :(

--
nathan
http://vwt3.orntar.net/