Re: [T3] Snow in PDX

--- Keith Park <topnotch@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> I send the results off to a lab...  :-)
> Longislanders have it better, the marine climate
> keeps it from snowing and
> icing as much, but you have salt spray and the cars
> tend to rust out in
> other spots...

The guy I picked up some parts from a couple months
ago had his Square parked at his parents house. The
house is on a little outcropping of land overlooking
the Long Island Sound. He said there had to have been
water in his heater channels on the passenger side
when he put it to bed for the winter. He said when he
got to it in the spring, it had eaten clean through.
He said he had never seen anything like it before.

 see my rust FAQ.  My old 67 Fast came